Monday, June 20, 2011

Some Knitting...

I've been doing a little knitting lately. Especially while carpooling with my husband, we always take his car and since he sometimes needs his car for work - he drops me off. I'm working on a couple of baby items for my Niece Katie, and some of my other friends/family that are expecting.



Recently, I was in the mood for a quick finish project. So I started a dishcloth. It was quick and easy and I had fun knitting it. So I pulled out some more cotton from my yarn stash and went to town on another, with an even more basic pattern. I started poking around on ravelry for other dishcloth patterns and found this one with a coffee cup on it and I had to have it! I thought it would be better done with a solid colored yarn, but I didn't have anything solid in cotton, so I went with what I had. And I think it turned out pretty good. See pictures of my other projects on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment